Achieving and Maintaining the Highest Standards of Excellence
TigerSwan is fully committed to providing the highest quality of security service, in a safe and healthy working environment throughout the world. The Company operates in a responsible manner that enhances human safety and security while conforming to international law, local laws and respect for human rights. We conduct our business and security operations by managing risks to all our stakeholders including; our clients, our employees, our sub-contractors, our supply chain and the communities amongst whom we operate. To know more about how we achieve this:
- Our policy for business and security operations management is here:
- To understand more about how we achieve our policy objectives, please see our Statement of Conformance: (PDF)
Creating a Culture of Open and Honest Communication
At TigerSwan, LLC, every employee, client and external stakeholder should feel comfortable to speak his or her mind, particularly with respect to ethical concerns. Managers have a responsibility to create an open and supportive environment where employees feel comfortable raising such questions. We all benefit tremendously when employees exercise their power to prevent mistakes or wrongdoing by asking the right questions at the right times.
The Company shall investigate all reported instances of questionable or unethical behavior. In every instance where improper behavior is found to have occurred, the Company will take immediate appropriate action. The Company does not tolerate retaliation against employees who raise genuine ethical concerns in good faith.
The Company’s Whistleblower Policy is as follows:
- To encourage employees to raise good faith concerns regarding suspected fraud or misconduct, to prohibit retaliation, to facilitate the development of controls, and to promote behavior consistent with our Code of Conduct.
- The policy promotes high standards of ethical conduct; requires management to review allegations of fraud or misconduct. Thus, employees are encouraged, in the first instance, to address such issues with their managers or the Human Resources Department, as most problems can be resolved swiftly.
- This policy also allows allegations to be made anonymously and offers significant protections for those that make a good faith allegation or are involved in the internal investigation.
If for any reason that is not possible or if an employee is not comfortable raising the issue with his or her manager or the Human Resources Department, the Company’s CEO does operate with an open-door policy.
If you wish to raise a grievance with the Company, please contact your appointed manager at TigerSwan or email [email protected] . We will investigate and respond to your grievance rapidly, effectively and with appropriate transparency.
If you need to make a confidential report about any concerns regarding the conduct of the Company or its employees, please contact the Ethics Committee. [email protected].