Superior Construction Contracts with TigerSwan
TigerSwan’s construction and logistical services operate in some of the world’s most hostile environments. As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), TigerSwan Construction provides a full range of customer-oriented services, executed by experts with extensive experience in design-bid-build operations, project management, and operations & maintenance.
Where other construction contractors fail to perform and deliver, TigerSwan continues to bring a level of professionalism and technical expertise.
TigerSwan has completed construction projects domestically, and in high-risk and remote regions throughout the Middle East. Our construction experience includes:
- Industrial Building Construction
- Commercial and Institutional Buildings
- New Single/Multifamily Housing Construction
- Residential Villa Construction
- Personnel and Vehicle Security Access/Inspection Entrance Construction
- Range Construction/Lead Mitigation Planning
- Munitions Storage Construction
TigerSwan is ready to meet the requirements you seek in a partner and a contractor. Continue reading below to see samples of TigerSwan’s past construction projects.
Examples of Past TigerSwan Construction Projects
Refurbish and Refit of 39 Villas in Saudi Arabia
This project consisted of three separate phases over a 720-day period. As the prime contractor, TigerSwan was responsible for project management, CQC, safety and site supervision for all definable features of work.
The scope of work was robust, including: demolition, excavation, mechanical, electrical & plumbing (MEP), waterproofing, carpentry, masonry and interior/exterior finishes with our professional and skilled workforce.
- Location: Saudi Arabia
- Duration: 720 Days
- Square Footage: 95,700 sq ft
Roofing Project for United States Marine Corps in North Carolina
TigerSwan worked as a subcontractor to contribute to the roofing of four, 100-room, multi-story bachelor enlisted quarters (BEQs) with reinforced concrete floors on pile foundations, structural steel framing, interior and exterior concrete masonry unit walls, exterior brick veneer, and standing seam metal roofs.
Built-in equipment included generator backup, energy monitoring and control, and mass notification systems. The project involved the installation of site lighting, paved parking and roadways, sidewalks, equipment staging and drying area, stormwater retention pond, landscaping and an upgrade of 5.3 miles of tank trails.
- Location: North Carolina
- Square Footage: 202,360 sq ft
South Gate Entry Control Point in Saudi Arabia
For the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), TigerSwan managed the construction of two gate houses, one vehicle inspection facility, one visitor control center, and one over watchtower. The project also included a geotechnical survey, program design, and topographic survey. TigerSwan performed key functions in supporting infrastructure (utilities, roadway pavements, signs and sidewalks) to produce a complete and usable facility.
- Gate House – Works for the gate houses included the primary structural enclosure, electrical, mechanical and HVAC installation. Civil works included excavation and installation of a new reinforced concrete floor slab structure, as well as the procurement and fabrication of new grills with steel frame and slide panels. TigerSwan ensured regulatory and contractual compliance at all phases of the project.
- Over Watchtower – TigerSwan executed the design, construction, and installation of a freestanding custom steel structure with floor level at 1.2M above finish grade. Works included procurement, fabrication and installation of UL752 Level V Bullet Resistant Glass, elevated catwalk platform / handrails, and associated A/C, electrical, and mechanical fixtures. Works also included the procurement, fabrication and installation of a self-contained latrine unit building and 20kW stand-by emergency power generator set.
- Partner: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Location: Saudi Arabia
- Square Footage: 70,000 sq ft