Join Our Mailing List
Collaborative learning is a situation in which two or more people learn something together. More specifically, collaborative learning is based on the model that knowledge can be created within a population where members actively interact by sharing experiences and take on asymmetric roles. Put differently, collaborative learning refers to methodologies and environments in which learners engage in a common task where each individual depends on and is accountable to each other.
TigerSwan Range Complex- Home
The TigerSwan Range Complex (TRC) is a 1000 acre learning and range complex conveniently located near Fayetteville, NC. Positioned just 18 miles from Fort Bragg, 70 miles from Raleigh, and only 90 miles from Camp Lejeune, it is the convenient and cost effective solution for Law Enforcement, Homeland Security, Military, Corporate Clients and Private Citizens to meet their training requirements.
TRC offers regularly scheduled classes in a variety of subjects to prepare and certify students for those unexpected times when survival may depend on previous training or the lack of knowledge can lead to catastrophe. TRC courses include basic firearms safety, first aid, CPR and AED Certification, Concealed Carry, and hunter safety certification.
TRC is located 8 ½ miles from Interstate 95 providing convenient access to the largest concentration of hotels and restaurants along I-95 in North Carolina.
Designed from the start with safety in mind, TRC ranges comply with Department of Defense safety regulations and exceed industry best practices. Safety measures include 15 foot high berms and a surface danger zone that is completely contained within the facility. TigerSwan has safely conducted over 60,000 hours of live-fire high-risk training.
TRC's Armored Storage Magazine complies with Department of Defense security requirements for weapons and ammunition storage (DoD 5100.76-M).
TRC currently has available:
- Two 100m x 40m multi-purpose ranges equipped with steel targets and wooden barricades
- Two live-fire shoot houses, approximately 1000 square feet each with catwalks for instructional purposes.
- Two thirty-five student classrooms with ceiling mounted projectors, dry erase boards and desks
- Armored Storage Magazine that complies with Department of Defense security requirements for weapons and ammunition storage (DoD 5100..
- 76-M) allowing units and students to securely store weapons and ammunition